Amurcon makes “affordable” desirable
Based in Richmond, Virginia, Amurcon Realty Company markets and manages multi-family housing in 39 locations in Virginia and the Mid-Atlantic region, including about 4,400 units of conventional apartments, tax credit properties, rental retirement communities, assisted living for the elderly, Section 8 subsidized rental apartments, and apartments for the disabled. Amurcon handles all aspects of property management, including leasing, marketing, and maintenance.
Amurcon serves the surrounding communities of Richmond, Tidewater and Northern Virginia.
Amurcon’s excellence with “details” makes all the difference with tax credit and subsidized housing.
Amurcon’s values are more than something we just frame for the offices: we truly hold these values in our hearts.
At every level of rent, the experience is always first class.
Since 1976 , Amurcon has shown genuine respect for its properties, neighboring communities and residents. That’s why even 25-year-old Amurcon apartments look – and live – like new. It’s why Amurcon communities are so friendly and why these apartments truly feel like home. It is also why Amurcon has delivered such solid value to investors for almost 40 years.
Amurcon Realty Company at a Glance
- Founded in 1976
- Headquartered in Richmond, VA
- 215 employees, many who have been with the company for over 20 years
- Virginia Broker’s License
- Organized to serve as the management agent for Amurcon Corporation’s developments
- 39 multi-family properties and about 4,400 units under management
- Properties include conventional apartments, tax credit properties, rental retirement communities, assisted living for the elderly, Section 8 subsidized rental apartments, and apartments for the disabled
- Management services include leasing, maintenance, marketing, preventive maintenance and direct supervision of property management functions
TO PROVIDE HIGH QUALITY, AFFORDABILITY, AND VALUE IN HOUSING AND HOUSING MANAGEMENT SERVICES, WITHIN THE MID-ATLANTIC REGION, TO MEET CUSTOMER NEEDS AND INVESTOR OBJECTIVES
Everything each of us Does here at Amurcon is important to help the team in fulfilling this purpose
Amurcon Corporate Values
We believe that: The Customer comes first – our job is to provide service and satisfaction:
People are our most important asset;
We must give respect to individuals- Customers, employees, and all others we deal with;
Amurcon works as a team;
We must be fair and honest in our business dealings;
Quality is everything;
Reliability is a cornerstone of our success;
It is essential that we listen to all opinions;
It is important to develop and maintain a good reputation;
We must deliver high value products;
We need to provide clean, well maintained communities;
The best attitude is: “We can do it better”;
We will expand and grow as a successful business;
We must be a responsible corporate citizen of the communities we work in;
Completeness is critical to our success. We must follow through and get things done in the time frame required